This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express has a new offer where you can earn double Membership Rewards for each dollar you spend through December 31, 2017 at several merchants. Eligible merchants include Best Buy, Gap, Home Depot, Macy’s, Whole Foods, and William Sonoma to name a few.
Earn Double American Express Membership Rewards Points
Shop at brands like these to earn an extra Membership Rewards point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases through the end of the year. Click a logo below and log into your account to see if you are eligible for these offers. Then simply click to enroll your eligible Card.
Eligible Membership Rewards earning cards include:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
Be sure to login and check your Membership Rewards earning cards, to see which merchants are being offered to you for the bonus points.
Feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.