This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Earlier this week I told you 5 Reasons I Got The Platinum Card and pointed out some of the card’s best perks. One of my favorite cards when it comes to benefits is The Platinum Card® from American Express. Let’s take a closer look at another great benefit of the card, Uber rides with Platinum.
How Uber Rides With Platinum Works
- Members with a Platinum card linked to their Uber account will receive $15 in credit automatically each month and (+$20) so, $35 in December for a total of $200 annually.
- You can only use these credits on Uber rides in the U.S. but, you don’t have to pay with an Amex card to use them.
- You can use the credit on multiple different rides, but the balance will expire at the end of the month that it is issued.
- Assuming you use Uber as much as I do, this benefit alone will really help offset the cards annual fee.
- Remember that this is an annual benefit so, it repeats every year.
UBER RIDES WITH PLATINUM‡
Get to where you need to be for less, with this exclusive new benefit. Enjoy $15 in Uber credits for U.S. rides each month plus a bonus $20 in December1, simply because you’re a Platinum Card Member. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.‡
1Credit and Uber VIP status available to Basic Card Member only
As you can see American Express has added $200 in Uber credits to the Platinum Card from American Express, making this a great valued-added benefit to the card and one that cardholders should definitely take advantage of. I know I definitely do! There are a lot of other great benefits of the Platinum card as well that you can read more about here.
Read More Here
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.