This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hyatt hotels treat me pretty well due to my Globalist status. I usually enjoy a great breakfast usually in the Club Lounge for free when I stay with Hyatt. The Hyatt Place is announcing today a new breakfast experience offering a new “Build Your Own” complimentary breakfast that sounds pretty great. Via the Hyatt Newsroom,
Hyatt Place Introduces New Complimentary Breakfast
The Hyatt Place brand today announced its new, innovative breakfast experience that puts the power of breakfast in guests’ hands with customizable Build Your Own Breakfast Bowls and Greek Yogurt Parfaits.
Expanding on the “You’ve Come Too Far to Settle Now” platform, the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands are inspiring guests to elevate their on-the-go routine with convenient dining choices that flex to meet their needs. The new Hyatt Place “Build Your Own” complimentary breakfast reminds guests not to settle when it comes to the most important meal of their day. With the customizable breakfast bowls and Oikos® nonfat Greek yogurt parfaits, guests are sure to find the right balance to fit their morning routine – from premium ingredients, such as cage-free eggs and all-natural bacon and sausage, to more indulgent ones, including a warm caramelized banana yogurt topping.
Available at Hyatt Place hotels across the United States and Canada, uniquely themed breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits are offered throughout the week to add variety for guests.
- Classic American Bowl: Cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon or sausage, and a sweet side of pancakes or waffles (available Saturday-Monday)
- Southern Comfort Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with southern skillet potatoes, sausage gravy and hot sauce (available Tuesday)
- Little Italy Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted Parmesan potatoes, all-natural sausage links and tomato bruschetta (available Wednesday)
- California Dreamin’ Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with ancient grain and kale blend, all-natural bacon and avocado salsa (available Thursday)
- Burrito Bowl: Cage-free eggs topped with roasted corn and black beans, oven-roasted sausage and potatoes, salsa and lime crema (available Friday)
- Bananas Foster Parfait: Oikos® nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with bananas Foster compote and caramel (available Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
- Tangy Berry Bliss Parfait: Oikos® nonfat Greek vanilla yogurt topped with berry compote and French toast croutons (available Tuesday and Thursday)
How do the new themed breakfast bowls and Greek yogurt parfaits at Hyatt Places sound to you? Post a comment.
HT: Hyatt Newsroom
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.