This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express Offers for You are a fantastic way to save money on items that you might have purchased anyway. If you keep track of which of your Amex card/s have which offers and use the right card to make your purchases, you can really rack up the savings. There is another great Offer for You available in my account this morning for the JW Marriott where you can score $40 back on your $200 spend!
Marriott Discount With Great New Amex Offer
Get a 1X $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with JW Marriott from 6/15/17 to 9/5/2017. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit. Most of the Amex cards have the Offers for You, including popular cards like the following:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Save on your next JW Marriott stay with this new Amex Offer for You! I love these Offers for you and save so much money with them! Also be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.