This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you have some Ritz Carlton stays coming up, make sure that you register for this promotion where you can earn double (2x) Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points for stays of 2 nights or longer.
- register by August 30, 2017
- participating Ritz-Carlton hotels by September 4, 2017.
2x Ritz Carlton Rewards Points Per 2 Night Stay
- *A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® members who register for this promotion by August 30, 2017, will earn double (2x) Ritz-Carlton Rewards bonus points for stays of 2 nights or longer beginning with their first stay at participating Ritz-Carlton hotels between May 27, 2017 and September 4, 2017.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit. The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted.
- Only one room per hotel per stay is counted toward earning for this promotion. Promotion excludes The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve®; Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club®; The Ritz-Carlton Residences®; The Abaco Club and Partner Hotels as well as brands other than The Ritz-Carlton. Members of The Ritz-Carlton Rewards as of March 20, 2017, and new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards® program are eligible to receive this offer. There is no maximum on the amount of bonus Rewards points a Member can earn with this promotion. Offer is non-transferable, subject to availability, does not apply to groups and cannot be combined with any other offer. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. All Ritz-Carlton Rewards terms and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. ©2017 The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
Check out this promotion and be sure to register for it if you have some Ritz Carlton stays in your future.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.