This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here’s a good promotion from Alaska where when you join Mileage Plan before September 30, 2107, and complete your first flight by December 31, 2017, you will earn 5,000 bonus miles.
5,000 Bonus Miles With New Alaska Mileage Plan Account And 1 Flight
5,000 reasons to join.
When you join Mileage Plan™ before September 30, 2017, and complete your first flight with us by December 31, 2017, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles.
With award travel starting at just 5,000 miles*, that’s enough for a one-way award ticket.
Terms and conditions
- Bonus miles offer is valid only for new Mileage Plan members who enroll between May 20, 2017 and September 30, 2017, and complete a qualifying Alaska or Virgin America flight between the enrollment date and December 31, 2017.
- To qualify, the flight must be eligible to earn Mileage Plan miles and must be credited to the new Mileage Plan account; codeshare flights with other airlines do not qualify.
- An individual may receive the bonus a maximum of one time, even if they hold multiple separate Mileage Plan accounts.
- Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plan enrollment or account activation promotions.
- Mileage Plan conditions of membership apply.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. Or consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines!
New members can earn 5,000 bonus miles when you sign up and take one flight by by December 31, 2017. Sign up before September 30, 2107.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.