This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you sign up for a new Amazon Prime Student membership (paid membership) check out his deal where you can save $15 on a $40 order. If you don’t have Prime Student, you can also get a 6 month trial here. See full terms of this offer here.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) July 30, 2017.
- Offer only applies to customers who sign up for a Prime Student paid membership between July 17, 2017 and July 30, 2017.
Amazon Prime Students $15 Off $40!
How to redeem the offer:
1. Between 7/17 and 7/30, sign up for a Prime Student paid membership. Offer does not apply to customers who sign up for a Prime Student 6-month trial.
2. After you have completed your Prime Student paid membership sign-up, select at least $40 in products (but not digital content) sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC, not sold by a third-party seller or other Amazon entity (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and place the products in your Shopping Cart.
3. Enter the code “STUDENTOFFER” at checkout in the “Add a gift card or promotion code” field.
4. The $15 discount will then be applied (promo code discount expires 8/13).
About Amazon Prime Student Benefits
- As a Prime Student paid member, you receive FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible purchases.
- You’ll also receive unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows through Prime Video, access to unlimited photo storage through Prime Photos, as well as Student-exclusive deals and discounts.
- Your Prime Student membership makes you eligible to receive 50% off Amazon Prime, $49/year, plus any applicable taxes, as long as you are a student up to total of 4 years (inclusive of your six month trial period) after which your Amazon Prime benefits will renew at the full price.
- Your Amazon Prime membership continues until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue your Amazon Prime membership, select ‘Do not renew’ from Your Account before your annual renew date.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.