This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you love Amazon and have an eligible American Express card (one that earns you MR points) you may want to check here to see if you are targeted for this sweet offer where you can score $30 off your $60 order when you use just 1 MR point.
HOT! Amazon Get $30 Off $60 When Use 1 MR Point! (targeted?)
1. Add $60 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
2. Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click “Use this payment method.”
3. Enter the promo code AMEX17PRIME in the box provided on the checkout page, then click “Apply.”
4. Up to $30 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Check out this great offer from Amazon where you can score $30 off $60 When Use 1 MR Point! Great deal if you are targeted! And don’t forget about the upcoming Amazon Prime Day and How To Get $10 Free Credit Now!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.