This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Marriott does an eBreaks list similar to SPG’s and it is out for June 29–July 2, 2017. It offers savings of 20% off for the week at participating Marriott properties. If you have your eye on some of these properties and planned to book a paid stay, this is a good chance to save some money. You can view all the participating properties here, Marriott eBreaks.
Save 20% At These Marriotts
Also be sure to check out this new Amex Offer for You for Marriott where you can save money, Tons Of New Amex Offers For You!
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No Further® Best Rate Guarentee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guarenteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday. Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday-Sunday. These hotels are indicated with an asterisk (*) next to the rate.
- Rates are for standard rooms, per night and based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and do not include taxes, fees, other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/or discounts.
- eBreaks does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and U.S. cities are quoted in U.S. dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards® Points and miles credit. Join Marriott Rewards
Check out these properties on the Marriott eBreaks list if you are interested in booking any of these for savings of 20%. If you are looking for Marriott points, remember, Starpoints are valuable and made more so by the Marriott Starwood merger last year. You can transfer 1 Starpoints to 3 Marriott points. Consider Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.