This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Flying Blue (AirFrance & KLM) offer monthly discounted award flights. Right now, they are offering 25% off economy class flights from Paris to New York which may be of interest and helpful to some. Unfortunately, the rest of the available discounted routes do not include North America. But, you can see all of the routes here.
25% Off Paris From New York With Flying Blue Promo Awards
25% Off Paris From New York
- You can get one way for 18,750
- Rountdtrip is 37,500
Book by 8/31/17 and travel by 11/30/17.
Keep in mind that you can transfer points into the Flying Blue program from a variety of sources including American Express Membership Rewards (MR), SPG, Citi ThankYou, Chase Ultimate Rewards and more!
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
This may be of interest to some people who are looking to book to Paris. There are also several 50% award routes available between Europe, Asia and the Caribbean. Take a look at those as well.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.