This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
On a recent Delta flight onboard a Boeing 737-900, two of the first class seats were blocked off, as the flight attendants were seated in the cabin due to a broken jumpseat.
- Why Delta Flight Attendants Were Seated in First Class During Flight
- US Expands Travel Warning for Mexico to Cancun and Los Cabos
- Delta Launches New Service from New York to Lagos
- How To Get Free Hotel Rooms in Las Vegas through Gambling
- 15,000 Membership Rewards Points With Delta Flight (Targeted)
If you’ve wondered if you can still earn free hotel stays in Las Vegas based on gambling, the answer is yes. Find out which Las Vegas hotels are offering free hotel stays based on minimal play here.
- Deal: Score $5 Off Your Next Purchase at Shake Shack
- National Rental Car 1, 2, Free Promo
- Jet Blue 25% Off Award Flights
- Get Free Entrance To National Parks
- Hertz Flash Sale
- Deal Alert Flights With 90% Promo Code
- Earn Double Hilton HHonors Points with Double Up Promotion
- Google Express Adding Walmart +20% Deal And More
- Starwood Hotels Save Up To 34%
- New Starwood Bonus Offer; Did You Get It?
- Hyatt Fast Track Offer
- Deal Alert Fares From $42!
- Last Call 35% Aeroplan Transfer Bonus
- Jet Blue Doubles Presence In Atlanta
- Free Delta Miles For Seahawks Performance (WA State)
Drink of the Week:
- Vodka Soda in Delta Comfort +
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.