This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new American Express Offer for You available in my account. Check your Amex account to see if you were also targeted for this one for Hilton where you can get $50 back. Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Hilton Deals Round Up
Hilton, Spend $250, get $50 back, expires 10/30/17, TWEET #AmexHilton
You might also have the following Amex Offer for you where when you spend $300, get 3,500 MR points, expires 9/30/17. If you have both of these on the same card; even better!
More Hilton Promotions
- New 100,000 Hilton Bonus Points Offer!
- Earn Double Hilton HHonors Points with Double Up Promotion
- 1,000 Bonus United Miles Every Hilton Night
- 3rd Night Free Select Hilton Hotels
If you are looking for more ways to earn more Hilton points, consider the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express and the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
If you have both of these American Express Offers for you and need book some Hilton reservations, check these out!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.