This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Express has just launched an increased sign-up offer on one of their cards, where you can earn 100,000 Hilton HHonors points after meeting the minimum spend requirements.
- New 100,000 Hilton Bonus Points Offer!
- TSA Allowing Non-Travelers to Clear Security at Pittsburgh
- Airbus Unveils A350 Software Update to Prevent Fuel Tank Explosions
- Earn Hyatt Explorist or Globalist Faster as a Hyatt Credit Cardmember
- Southwest Airlines Launches New Routes from California and More
- You Won’t Believe How Much This Private Boeing 787 Costs
- Rat On Plane Causes 9 Hour Delay
- No Fee 1st Year Card Special Offer!
- United Airlines Cancels Flights Out of Houston Amid Hurricane Harvey
- Overview of Delta Basic Economy Fares
Southwest Airlines announced its’ plans to expand their service to/from California. The airline plans to add several new routes to/from San Jose, CA and Sacramento plus some new international routes.
- Save Big With These New Amex Offers
- New Amex Offer For You! 10K MR Points
- 90% Flights Florida Sale!
- $50 Uber Gift Card Only $45!
- Deal Alert: Cheap Transcontinental Flights from $95
- Deal: Free 2 Year ShopRunner Membership for PayPal Members
- Starwood Save Up To 32%
- Earn 10x AAdvantage Miles For Donations Hurricane Harvey
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $39!
- Staples Get $20 With American Express Gift Card Purchase
- Save At Starbucks With Amex
Check out our recent review of the W San Francisco, located in the SoMa area, adjacent to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA).
Drink of the Week:
- Silver Horizon on Delta
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.