This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched increased sign-up offers for two of their cards where you can earn 150,000 Hilton HHonors Points after meeting the minimum spend. EXPIRED
- Earn 150,000 Hilton HHonors Points With These Two Cards
- The New Blue Delta Skymiles Credit Card
- Weather Waivers by Airline for Hurricane Irma
- Apply to be a Delta Flight Attendant
- Priority Pass Adds Timberline Steaks & Grill!
- Southwest Airlines A-List Status Match through 2017
- Delta Captain In 6 Months
- Amazing 100,000 Hilton Points Offer!
Southwest Airlines has launched a great status challenge offer for Southwest Airlines A-List Status Match through 2017 with the option to earn it for all of 2018.
- Deal Alert: Cheap Transcontinental Flights from $119
- Great Deal! 1K Marriott Points With New Visa Checkout!
- Uber $5 Off Next 5 Rides Houston
- New HP Amex Offer For You!
- Hilton Up To 50% Off Flash Sale Ends Tonight!
- Up To $180 Back Targeted Spend Amex Cards
- Earn 1,000 SPG Points Per Stay with Starwood’s Explore More Promotion
- Register For Marriott Free Night After 2 Stays MegaBonus!
- 25% Off Business & Coach Seats To Europe
- Save Up To 34% At Starwood Hotels
- Hilton Up To 50% Off Flash Sale
- Deal Alert Flights From $39!
- More New Amex Offers For You!
- Amazon $10 Credit When Change 1 Click To Discover
Check out our recent flight review in Delta First Class from New York (JFK) to Seattle on an internationally configured 757-200ER aircraft meaning the premium cabin featured lie-flat seats.
- Flight Review: Delta First Class New York (JFK)- Seattle
- Hotel Review: Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
Drink of the Week:
Pre-departure Mai Tai
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.