This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched increased sign-up offers for two of their cards where you can earn 175,000 Hilton HHonors Points after meeting the minimum spend.
- How To Earn 175,000 Bonus Hilton HHonors Points
- Overview of Hilton HHonors Gold Elite Status
- How To Earn 130,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles
- Delta SkyMiles Mileage Upgrade Award Prices Increasing
- Delta Increasing Amex MQD Waiver to $250,000 for Diamond Medallion Status
- Two Newest American Express Centurion Lounges Opening Soon
- Airport Computer Check-in Systems Crash
- New Priority Pass Restaurant In Miami! Get $30 Off Bill Per Person!
- Increased Delta Sign Ups For Limited Time!
- Air Berlin Ceases Long-Haul Flights 10/15
Delta has quietly increased their mileage upgrade prices for SkyMiles members looking to upgrade to the First or Business Class cabin on all routes.
- Get Free National Park Entrance
- Ebates 12% Cash Back Deal
- Save Money With These New Amex Offers!
- Delta Now Offering Free Mobile Messaging Inflight
- 35% Bonus Transferring Hotel Points To BA Avios
- Marriott Up To 10,000 Bonus Points In Hawaii
- Krispy Kreme Free Coffee For 3 Days!
- Lyft Free $100 in Lyft Credits!
- HOT! Amazon Free $10 Promotional Credit
- Deal Alert Flights From Only $59!
- Starwood Save Up 35% Hotel Stays
- Deal Alert: Grand Hyatt New York Executive Suite
Take a look at our review of the The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans located in the 1908 Beaux Arts Maison Blanche building featuring 527 guest rooms and suites, as well as Club Level accommodations.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparking wine in Delta One
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.