This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
From September 20 through December 13, 2017, Marriott is offering up to 10,000 bonus points when you stay at participating properties in Hawaii! Use promo code M12 and book this by December 1, 2017.
- Earn 10,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points when you stay at least 5 nights at an Autograph, Marriott or Residence Inn
- Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points when you stay at least 3 nights at a Courtyard
Plan an autumn getaway in paradise at 9 amazing locations in Maui, Waikiki Beach, Kauai and more.
From September 20 – December 13, 2017, earn a big bonus with every stay:
– Earn 10,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points when you stay at least 5 nights at an Autograph, Marriott or Residence Inn
– Earn 5,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points when you stay at least 3 nights at a Courtyard
But hurry, you must book your stay by December 1, 2017.
Room reservation is based on availability. Please see below for more terms and conditions.
Click on “Check Availability” to make an online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 or one of our toll-free worldwide reservation numbers and quote the Promotional Code for this offer.
- Valid through: December 13, 2017
- Promotional Code: M12
Looking For More Marriott Points?
If you are looking for more ways to score Marriott points, remember, Starpoints are valuable and made more so by the Marriott/Starwood merger last year. You can transfer 1 Starpoints to 3 Marriott points. Consider the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express.
If you are heading to Hawaii check out this promotion from Marriott for up to 10,000 bonus points!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.