This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Priority Pass has been adding several restaurants lately which is really exciting to see. It’s nice that Priority Pass is expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders like myself to benefit from. Now, they are adding the Timberline Steaks & Grill in the Denver Airport! Guests will enjoy $28 off their bill!
New To Priority Pass Timberline Steaks & Grill Denver Airport!
Recent additions include:
Airside – after Security, go to Concourse C and the restaurant is in the center core on the left. Please note that the restaurant may exceed their seating limit at certain times of the day & access to the restaurant is at their sole discretion.
1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account.
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.