This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new Hilton offer where you can score 10,000 Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at Hilton with you are an American Express Platinum Card member.
As an American Express Platinum Card® Member enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status, you’re eligible to receive 10,000 Bonus Points after you stay 2+ nights at any Hilton property worldwide.
10K Hilton Bonus Points Offer
Check out more Hilton Offers that may sweeten this deal!
- Hot Deals At Hilton!
- 5,000 Bonus Points For Hilton Cardholders
- Save On Hampton And Hilton Garden Inn
- Offer is valid for American Express® Platinum Card Members, Business Platinum Card Members and Corporate Platinum Card Members in the U.S. and U.S. territories who have enrolled in complimentary Hilton Honors™ Gold Status through American Express and complete a qualifying stay.
- Offer is valid for stays at hotels and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio from October 2, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
- Check-out for stays must be on or before December 31, 2017.
- Registration in the offer via HiltonHonors.com/AmexPlatinum is required prior to completing a stay within the offer period.
- Offer valid one-time only and only when you pay with your American Express Card. Offer is non-transferable. Offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offers or discounts.
After a qualifying stay, you will automatically earn 10,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points. Offer valid for stays at any property in the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton™ Hotels in the Republic of China and is subject to availability. Minimum 2 consecutive night stay required. If you are not already enrolled in the Hilton Honors Gold Status Benefit through American Express, please visit AmericanExpress.com/HiltonGold to enroll.
This is a nice offer that you should be able to combine with some of the other Hilton offers that are available right now.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.