This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new offer available where you can get a 30% bonus when you transfer Members Rewards points from American Express to Virgin Atlantic through 11/30/17.
30% Bonus On Transfers To Virgin Atlantic
- Transfers are normally immediate, but please allow up to 48 hours for the transfer to be completed.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
You can score 30% more Virgin Atlantic Flying Club miles when you transfer Membership Rewards points through 11/30/17. This may be of interest to some with specific redemptions in mind.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.