This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new public offer available this morning where you can earn yourself up to 35,000 Starwood Starpoints with the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express! This offer is only available for a limited time, it ends 11/1/2017. Let’s take a look.
Great Deal 35,000 Starpoints Card Offer!
With this offer you will earn for a limited time 25,000 Bonus SPG points with $6,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. But, you can earn an extra 10,000 SPG points when you spend an additional $4k on the card in the first 6 months. So basically, up to a total of 35,000 Starpoints! Check out one of the other benefits of this card, The Easiest Way To Get Sheraton Club Lounge Access.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $6,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after you make an additional $4,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months. Offer ends 11/1/2017.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint® for all other purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® for free nights at over 1,300 hotels & resorts in over 100 countries and for free flights on over 150 airlines with SPG Flights. Some hotels and resorts have mandatory service charges.
- Free, unlimited Boingo Wi-Fi at more than 1,000,000 Boingo hotspots worldwide. Enrollment required.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on international purchases and $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
KEY LINK to APPLY:
If you haven’t had this card before, I would definitely check out this offer.
Starpoints are valuable and made more so by the Marriott/Starwood merger last year. You can transfer 1 Starpoints to 3 Marriott points. Consider the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.