This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
One of the perks with the partnership between Hyatt and MLife is World of Hyatt members can receive a matched M life Rewards Tier Level. Originally, Hyatt Diamond members were matched to MLife Platinum, which is what I enrolled in when the program first launched.
MLife status expires the end of September, however when I logged in I see that my MLife Platinum status has been extended through Sept 30, 2018.
I did go to Las Vegas a few times this year, but didn’t earn anything near the 200,000 Tier Credits needed to officially qualify for MLife Platinum status, making it seem that MLife isn’t so quick to claw back your status if you don’t qualify.
World of Hyatt Members Receive the Following Matched Status:
- World of Hyatt Member – M Life Sapphire
- World of Hyatt Discoverist – M Life Pearl
- World of Hyatt Explorist – M Life Gold
- World of Hyatt Globalist – M Life Gold
Other World of Hyatt Benefits at MLife Resorts:
- Earn 5 Base Points for every eligible US dollar spent at participating M life Rewards destinations
- Earn Qualifying Night and Base Point credit toward World of Hyatt elite status for eligible nights stayed at participating M life Rewards destinations
- Redeem points for stays at participating M life Rewards destinations
- Book participating M life Rewards destinations through Hyatt channels
Has anyone else checked their MLife account and still have the same status as last year without officially re-qualifying. Feel free to share your experiences below.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.