This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is another new American Express Offer for You available in my Amex account this morning. There have been several ways to save at Hilton Hotels lately. Check out these posts for more opportunities if you like Hilton:
- Hilton Save 20% On Stays!
- How To Earn 175,000 Bonus Hilton HHonors Points
- Hilton Honors Fast Track To Gold
- Hilton Deals Round Up
Save On Hampton And Hilton Garden Inn
Looking for Hilton Points?
If you are looking for ways to earn Hilton points, consider the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express. You also earn Hilton Honors Diamond status when you spend $40k on the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express in a calendar year. Status will be good through the end of the next calendar year.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
If you want to book some Hilton stays, there are a lot of ways to save money with these offers!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.