This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you like Starwood as much as I do, you will want to check your American Express account/s this morning and add this one to your eligible Amex card/s. With this offer you score $60 back (20%) on your $300 SPG purchase (room rate and room charges.) Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Sweet SPG Amex Offer For You Save Up To 20%!
Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Spend $300, get $60 back, expires 1/31/18.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
More Starwood Promotions
I love Amex Offers for You and save a ton of money with them! Post a comment if you have something different!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.