This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Emirates has announced they’re debuting their new First Class Suite onboard their Boeing 777 aircraft, with the first one in service starting December 1, 2017. The initial routes will be to/from Dubai to Brussels and Geneva, with more routes being added.
- Emirates 777 New First Class Suite is Pretty Sweet
- Airline Same Day Travel Changes Rules
- Delta Adding Premium Select to trans-Atlantic Routes
- Delta One Business Class Expands to More US Domestic Routes
- New Hyatt Promotion: Double World of Hyatt Points
Learn how you can get Free Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II ($279 value) on your first booking of $600 or more with Upside Travel when you book by November 30, 2017. Full details in our post.
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel Booking
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards from 5,500 Miles
- New Airline Amex Offer For You Earn 5K MR Points Bonus!
- American Airlines Earn Up To 50,000 Bonus Miles
- 40% Off Starwood When Pay With This Card
- Deal Alert Flights From $49!
- How To Save With Amazon No Rush Credits
- Starwood Up To 35% Off In Vail, Cozumel & More!
- New Amex Offer For Hilton Gift Cards
- IHG Up To 50% Off Stays
- Round Up Of Travel Amex Offers – Save Big!
- 1,000 United Miles Bonus With $1 Spend
- Free Total RewardsPlatinum Status (For Military & Veterans)
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to London for 48,000 Miles
Hyatt has announced their latest promotion for World of Hyatt Members, which is their Double Points Promotion for eligible stays completed between November 15, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.