This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Last week, we posted about an offer where you can Save On Next Rental Car with National. There is another new American Express Offer for You available on my account today. This one is for Hertz. If you have some holiday travel coming up and want to rent a car, be sure to check out these offers!Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Save On Hertz Rental Cars With This Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled card to spend at participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations. Expires 12/31/17.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
American Express Offers for You can save you a bunch of money on things that you would buy anyway. Check out this offer as well as the other many Amex Offers for You that may be available on your card/s to see what you can save!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.