This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Chicago Restaurant Week is January 26 – February 8th. Check your American Express account/s to see if you are targeted for the following offer for a “5 statement credit after you spend $25 or more in a single transaction each time you dine.”
We told you how you can earn 5x Membership Rewards Points NYC Restaurant Week and $10 back on $30 Each Time You Dine With Amex during Dine L.A.
$5 Back Each Time Dine From Amex
- Get a $5 statement credit after you spend $25 or more in a single transaction each time you dine with your enrolled card during Chicago restaurant week 1/26/18-2/8/18
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Any and all these Restaurant week deals from American Express can save you money (or earn you bonus points) each time you dine at a participating restaurant! Enjoy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.