This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday we told you about an offer from Hilton for a Status Match Challenge!
Today, American Express is out with a great new offer (on a new product) where you can earn up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points! In addition, the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card also comes with many great benefits like the chance to earn free weekend nights, free status, rack up the Hilton Honors points and more!
Here’s how the breakout works:
- You will get your first 75,000 Hilton Honors points when you spend $3k on your new card within the first 3 months.
- Then you can get the next 25,000 bonus points after you spend an additional $1,000 on the card within first 6 months.
New Up To 100K Sign Up Bonus Offer
So basically, the 100,000 points is yours with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after only $4k total spend within the allotted timeframes.
- 12x Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar of eligible purchases on card directly within Hilton portfolio.
- You also earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar of eligible purchases:
- at U.S. gas stations
- on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- on U.S. purchases for shipping
- at U.S. restaurants
- on flights booked directly with airlines or with AmexTravel.com
- on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
Free Weekend Nights
- After $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can get a free Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors and an additional Weekend Night Reward after spending an additional $45,000 in the same calendar year.
- Hilton Honors Gold status and if you spend $40,000 on your card in a calendar year, you can earn an upgrade to Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
KEY LINK to APPLY: Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The annual fee for this card is only $95/ year (See Rates & Fees). But, you get quite a bit of bang for this annual fee. With the up to 100k bonus Hilton Honors points plus the possibility to earn up to 2 free weekend night rewards after putting some considerable targeted spend on the card, are both really nice benefits!
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
American Express small business cards are typically pretty easy to get approved for. You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
If you are big on Hilton and want to rack up a lot of points and benefits, check out this latest card offer from American Express for the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. If you are looking to book a big trip with Hilton, this will certainly get you on your way! Don’t forget about Hilton Points Pooling Benefit as well.
Keep in mind you can also get complimentary Hilton Gold status with The Platinum Card® from American Express, making these cards the easiest way to receive Hilton Honors Gold Status.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.