This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Getting good seats on Southwest Airlines can depend on a number of factors including elite status, Early Bird check-in, and whether you’re on a through flight. Find out the trick to getting better seats by booking a through flight.
- United Airlines Launches Several New Domestic Routes
- Hilton Honors New Loyalty Program Changes
- Massive Flooding at JFK Forces Evacuation and Diversions
- Most Absurd Upgrade Prices for Comfort Plus?!?
- Confirmed: Delta Rollover Medallion Qualifying Miles Now Posting
- Marriott To Add 40 New Luxury Hotels In 2018
- Free Checked Bags On United For China Travel
- How To Get Good Seats on Southwest Airlines
- Icelandair Announces 3 New Routes This Week
- Big Changes For IHG
United Airlines announced they’ll launching several new domestic routes starting this summer, with most being to/from smaller cities, allowing for more connecting options for passengers. New routes begin June 7, 2018 just in time for the busy summer travel season.
- 50,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Dine L.A. $10 back $30 Each Time With Amex
- 5x Membership Rewards Points NYC Restaurant Week
- Fast Track to Starwood Gold and Platinum Status
- Choose Your AMEX Business Gold 3X Category
- Staples New Visa Gift Card Deal
- Great Deal Extend Sam’s Club Membership 3 Months FREE!
- IHG 15% Off Cash & Points For Some
- Amazing Deal Alert: $9 Rooms at The William Vale
- 3rd Night Free With Starwood
- Save Up TO 34% On Starwood Properties
- New How To Save $50 On Clear
- Hot Deal $50 Back On Shipt Groceries!
On a recent Delta flight from New York (JFK) to St. Kitts, I was upgraded to First Class. Delta offers seasonal Saturday only service from JFK to St. Kitts (SKB) onboard their 737-800 aircraft, as well as several times a week from Atlanta.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.