This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing sign-up offer for their new Hilton Honors Ascend Card from American Express. This card is offering a lucrative sign-up bonus up to 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after meeting the minimum spend requirements. You can learn more about this amazing sign-up bonus.
- Amazing Deal: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- United Airlines Boeing 777 Engine Blows Off to Hawaii
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards from 12,000 SkyMiles
- New Luxury Property To Debut In St Kitts
- Southwest Airlines Increasing Onboard Drink Prices
- Great News! CDC Removes Zika Virus Warning For Bahamas!
- Awesome! Bobby Van’s Steakhouse Joins Priority Pass!
- Delta Adding Zone 4 Boarding for Basic Economy
- Could This Be Starwood’s Downfall?
- Ritz-Carlton Yacht Cruises
- Keeping The Kids Happy When Flying
- How a JetBlue Flight Almost Diverted Due to Crying Baby
United Airlines flight 1175 bound from San Francisco to Honolulu, Hawaii, ran into some major mechanical trouble mid-way through the flight. It’s not exactly clear what caused this to occur according to the Federal Aviation Administration, but investigations are under way.
- Score Discounted Travel Gift Cards!
- Score Free Bose Headphones or Wireless Speaker with Booking
- Marriott Up To 2,000 Bonus Points Every Night
- Earn 25,000 World of Hyatt Points through May 15
- Don’t Forget To Max Out This Great Amex Offer!
- Alaska Mileage Plan Award Sale
- 50% Cash Back Panda Express
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals!
- Discounted Travel Gift Cards!
- More Sale Fares From Only $49
- Save Up To 38% On Starwood
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.