This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Express Offers for You is out with another new hotel deal where you can score $60 back on your next stay (when you spend $300) at the Kimpton Hotels brand. I had this on multiple cards, so it you are planning a ice trip, you may want to check out this deal. Certainly add this one to your eligible Amex card/s.
Amex Offer For You Save $60 At This Hotel
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $300+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Kimpton Hotels from 2/20/18 to 5/20/18. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
This is a great offer especially for those who plan to spend some time at Kimpton hotels anyway! Amex Offers for You are an excellent benefit of being an Amex cardholder. They make it so easy to save money!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.