This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Priority Pass has been adding more and more restaurants to their list! This is awesome news because it means more lounges for The Platinum Card® from American Express cardholders like myself to benefit from.
Awesome! Bobby Van’s Steakhouse Joins Priority Pass!
Via Priority Pass, BOBBY VAN’S STEAKHOUSE joins the club!
New York NY JFK International (Terminal 8)
1. Cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive US$28 off the bill. Each US$28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 membership card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted at point of entry.
2. US$28 is valid for purchase of any meal and/or drinks. To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid card before placing an order. 3. US$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person. 4. Cardholder is responsible for balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person. Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
How To Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card:
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- You may now bring two guests with you complimentary
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
Other Recent additions include:
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Platinum card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.