This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Back in January, I posted about a sweet American Express Offer for You where you can score up to 50% off your groceries! I hadn’t tried Shipt yet, but with this offer loaded to 3 of my Amex cards I was ready to give it a try!
Don’t Forget To Max Out This Great Amex Offer!
When I signed up, the annual membership fee was only $49 for the year. So, my first order of $50 and my membership fee of $50 only cost me $50 for both.
Then, I proceeded to use the remaining offers to place $100 grocery orders over the last few weeks which really came in handy. The results were really good. I didn’t have to leave my house to spend time shopping for groceries which left more time for friends and family!
I also found the prices to be mostly fair. Of course even if an item I needed was a little more expensive then I expected, the fact that I was getting $50 back on $100 order really helped!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
If you haven’t done so already, I would highly recommend giving this a try if you have it saved on several cards! It expires 3/3/18. Groceries are expensive enough and with this offer, not only are you able to get your groceries for up to 50% off, you are also getting the convenience of having them delivered to your door!
Have you tried this Shipt offer yet and what was your experience?
Get a one-time $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at shipt.com by 3/3/2018. See terms for exclusions.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.