This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Each year, Starwood publishes a list of their hotels that are changing hotel categories. Their latest category changes will take effect on March 6, 2018 and you can view the entire list online here, with a total of 276 changing, either increasing or decreasing in category.
- Amazing Deal: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Leveraging SPG Category Changes for 2018
- NYC Luxury Hotel Adds $50 Nightly Resort Fee
- Naked Passenger Causes Flight To Turn Back
- Delta Expanding at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Passport Fee Increasing Soon
- This Is The New Dirtiest Place In The Airport
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with Lucrative Sign-Up Bonus
- More NYC Hotels Charging Mandatory Resort Fees
- Why You Need Transferrable Points Cards In Your Wallet
Delta announced they’d be expanding their service at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, with new non-stop service to Phoenix and Austin, increasing their CVG service to 36 destinations, including transatlantic service to Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
- Book These Marriott Properties Now!
- Free Bose Headphones or Wireless Speaker with Travel Booking
- Amazon Prime Adds Free 2 Hour Delivery From Whole Foods!
- Hurry JetBlue Flash Fares From $20!
- Check Your Amex Cards For New $120 Delta Savings!
- Save Up To 35% On Starwood Stays
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards
- Rack Up Airline Miles With Your Flower Purchases!
- Are You Targeted For Starwood’s New Promotion?
- Hot Deal Uber Gift Card 50% Off!
- Free Night At Wyndham After 2 Stays
- Earn 500 Bonus Alaska Miles
- Google Express Costco Update
It’s quite common to see resorts tack on mandatory resort fees, but now these fees are starting to appear more in some major metropolitan cities. The St. Regis New York is now adding a whopping $50 nightly destination fee to all reservations, which is not waived fork Platinum members.
Drink of the Week:
- Margarita on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.