This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta and American Express have increased sign-up offers for the the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express and the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express. We told you about the Platinum Delta cards earlier today here, New Delta 70,000 Mile Offer!
Now we want to share the deals and benefits of the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express in this post. If you’re looking for a great sign-up bonus you’ll want to consider both of these Delta cards, both which offer great benefits when flying Delta including the first checked bag for free as well as Zone 1 priority boarding.
60,000 Bonus Miles With New Delta Offer!
- You will earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months
- And grab a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months
- You can earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within your first 6 months
- For a total of 60,000 miles
- Offer expires on 4/11/2018
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95
- Business cards offer OPEN savings – 5% statement credit when you use your card at many merchants, like FedEx, Hertz, etc.
KEY LINK to APPLY: Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Make business travel more rewarding. Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Plus earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 6 months. Offer expires on 4/11/2018.
- Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding and enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit when you use your American Express Delta Card.
- Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and limitations apply
- See Rates & Fees
Are you a Sole Proprietor?
You don’t have to have a big business to have a business card. If you have a small business, (for example, even if you sell on eBay or rent your house out on AirBnB) you don’t need an EIN to apply for a Business card, you can use your Social Security number instead and put down that that you are a sole proprietor.
This is a great offer on the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express if you haven’t had the card before. I would definitely take a look at the latest offers on these Delta cards if you are interested in Delta miles and status.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.