Our site may contain affiliate links from our partners, such as American Express. Read Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some offers may have expired or are unavailable at this time such as Delta Reserve, Platinum Delta Skymiles and Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express. Terms Apply to Offers.
Every city is on sale with Southwest for 48 hours only. Must book by July 8th. For travel between September 8th, 2009 and November 18th, 2009. All sale fares are $30, $60, 0r $90.
Terms and Conditions
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.60 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- Available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com.
- Purchase by July 8, 2009, 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Travel September 9 through November 18, 2009.
- Travel valid every day except Fridays & Sundays.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or to all destinations.
- Fares are available for one-way travel.
- Fares may be combined with other combinable fares.
- Fares are not combinable with Senior Fares.
- When combining fares, all rules and restrictions apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are not available through Group Desk.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
- Milwaukee service starts November 1.