This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers. Offers for the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card and Delta Reserve® Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by PMM and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Every city is on sale with Southwest for 48 hours only. Must book by July 8th. For travel between September 8th, 2009 and November 18th, 2009. All sale fares are $30, $60, 0r $90.
Terms and Conditions
- Fares do not include federal excise tax of $3.60 per takeoff and landing, airport-assessed passenger facility charges (PFC) of up to $9, and government-imposed September 11th Security Fee of up to $5 one-way.
- Available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com.
- Purchase by July 8, 2009, 11:59 pm Pacific Standard Time.
- Travel September 9 through November 18, 2009.
- Travel valid every day except Fridays & Sundays.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or to all destinations.
- Fares are available for one-way travel.
- Fares may be combined with other combinable fares.
- Fares are not combinable with Senior Fares.
- When combining fares, all rules and restrictions apply.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines.
- Fares are not available through Group Desk.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
- Milwaukee service starts November 1.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.