Our site may contain affiliate links. Read Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Now USAirways is getting in on the game. They are offering 3,000 Dividend miles for every qualifying rental of 3 days or more through March 31, 2012!
Earn more miles when you rent with Avis!
- Dividend Miles Preferred Members can earn 3000 bonus miles on qualifying rentals at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Rent for 3 days or more and receive 3000 bonus miles when you use Coupon # MUAA044.
- Provide your Dividend Miles number when making your reservation. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 25% when you use Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) # K024300.
Terms and Conditions
- 3000 bonus miles on all car groups is valid from January 1, 2010, through March 31, 2011, on a qualifying rental at participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Please mention coupon MUAA044 to take advantage of this offer.
- Dividend Miles Number must be mentioned at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to receive bonus miles.
- Bonus miles are in addition to the base miles you receive each time you rent with Avis.
- Offer valid on daily, weekly, weekend and monthly rates with a 3 day minimum length of rental.
- An advance reservation is required.
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
- Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- The savings of up to 25% applies to Avis leisure weekly and weekend rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage charges of the rental.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements.
- Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Frequent Flyer surcharge of up to U.S. $0.75 per day may apply.
- Mileage accrual structure subject to change.
- Rental must begin by March 31, 2012.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed.