This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is offering a chance for you to receive a $25 statement credit by registering an American Express card and purchasing $25 or more at a participating small business. Many of us already have American Express travel related cards, like the American Express SPG card, and are likely to spend atleast $25 at a small business over the Thanksgiving weekend. Just by registering your card and spending at a participating small business you’ll get an easy $25 statement credit.
- Register through this American Express link
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit when you register an eligible American Express card and use that card to purchase $25 or more at a small business on November 26th
- Small business categories include Business Expense, Travel, Dining, Entertainment, Services, and Shopping
Samples Small Business Searches
New York Dining Category:
– Returned 293 participating small businesses in the dining category
Miami Dining Category:
– Returned 214 participating small businesses in the dining category
Chicago Travel Category:
– Returned 21 participating small business in the travel category
If you are traveling this weekend November 26th or just have an American Express that you can register, this is a great way to save $25 on purchases at a small business. While its not a huge amount, $25 is a great savings, especially if you were already planning to spend at a participating small business.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.