This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hyatt and Turner Network Television have partnered up to offer two lucky winners a weekend experience at either the Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort in California or the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa in New Mexico. The sweepstakes begins November 14th and ends December 31, 2011. This could be a quick way to win 2 coach class tickets to visit one of two great Hyatt hotels.
How To Enter
- Find out if you can collect all the clues and solve the crime like Brenda Leigh Johnson from The Closer
- Enter the TNT Armchair Detective Mystery Sweepstakes
- And, don’t miss all new episodes of The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles beginning next Monday at 8 p.m. CST, only on TNT
- A trip for two (2) to the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience weekend to be held in February 2012 at either Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa in California or Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa in New Mexico.
- Two (2) round trip coach class airfares.
- Two (2) nights double occupancy resort accommodations.
- Transportation to and from the airport/resort.
- Three hundred dollars ($300 USD) spending money awarded in the form of a Visa® or American Express® gift card.
- The opportunity for each winner and his/her guest to participate in the Armchair Detective Mystery Experience® — an interactive, role-playing mystery game to be conducted on site at the hotel.
How To Win
On or about January 4, 2012 the contest dministrator will randomly select two (2) potential winners from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as potential winners of the Sweepstakes prizes (“Prizes”).
If you’ve never stayed at the Hyatt Huntington Beach Resort in California or the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa in New Mexico, this could be your chance for a free trip.
See official rules for details.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.