This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
You can win a seat for yourself or someone else by posting a comment in a milepoint thread. The best part is you won’t even have to carry your own bags during the trip, Gary, Ed or Tommy will. The milepoint founders drew straws to give away their seats since the event sold out in 17 minutes. A very generous offer to give away another seat. I really wanted to go to the OneWorld MegaDo but missed my chance to buy a ticket. So if you missed the chance to buy a ticket like me, this is one shot you’ll have to get a seat on that plane.
How To Win
- Post a comment in this milepoint thread
- A random drawing will occur on December 14, 2011
Prize Winner Will Get…
- Hours and hours of great conversation with the other passengers about miles, points, and the experience that MegaDO’s have beome
- A swag bag that would make Academy Awards guests jealous
- Free hotel nights as part of the charter flight: Hyatt Regency DFW, Hyatt Regency Bellevue (Seattle) and Hyatt Regency Century Plaza (Los Angeles)
- AND if you are lucky enough to be the winner with either Silver, Gold or Platinum status on milepoint, free flights to/from your location to the actual charter flight departure city of Dallas from anywhere in the world (it really is easy to earn this status on milepoint, simply participate in the various threads/conversations in our travel forums when you are not posting to the December to Remember thread!)
- You’ll also be eligible to participate in the European sectors and events if you wish.
- Tommy and Ed and Gary (the other co-founders of milepoint will carry your bags for free!
- And some folding money for that early morning Starbucks and any additional meals if you’re the hungry type. As well, you’ll have a chance to play the Boss and pick up a few tabs at the bar or any other random acts of kindness for your fellow passengers—all of which will be reimbursed by me
- Informal get togethers with the executives of American Airlines providing an inside look at this airline, as well as executives from Hyatt Hotels, Qantas Airlines and more.
- Boeing Factory and Boeing Museum of Flight tours with access to areas and events never experienced in any prior MegaDO event.
- Opportunities to participate in two unique bonus offers: Hyatt and AAdvantage.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.