This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Starwood and Cirque du Soleil are giving away a free night at the Hotel Pulitzer and 5 pairs of tickets to the Cirque du Soleil Corteo show in Amsterdam. The Hotel Pulitzer is a SPG category 5 hotel that usually requires 12,000 Starpoints for an award stay. The winners will also receive drinks at the Tapis lounge before the show. The terms and conditions also state that economy return travel to Amsterdam will be awarded, but it is not clearly stated in the terms and conditions. You must be a resident of Europe, Africa or the Middle East to win this promotion and the prize.
How To Register
- Register here to win a magical experience in Amsterdam
- Stay twice between November 2, 2011 and February 28, 2012
- Stay in any Starwood hotel or resort throughout Europe, Africa and Middle East
- You can win one of 5 pairs of VIP tickets to the Cirque du Soleil Corteo show on Saturday April 7, 2012 in Amsterdam
- Must enter and stay by February 28, 2012
- Must be a resident in Europe the Middle East & Africa
- Winner will receive:
- Pre-show lounge access and drinks at the Tapis Rouge
- The best seats
- Unique behind the scene tour
- One night stay at the Hotel Pulitzer including breakfast
- Economy return travel to Amsterdam and transportation to the show
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by an independent promotional verification service, on 5 March 2012, from all valid entries received by the closing date
- No Purchase Necessary: You may enter the promotion without making a purchase or booking a stay. To enter without making a booking or stay, send an email with your name, address & phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum of one email entry per person during the promotional period
- Terms and Conditions
- Participating Properties
This would be an easy way to win a free night at the Hotel Pulitzer. The best part is you can enter just by sending an email to the address above.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.