We are continually amazed at the momentum Points, Miles & Martinis is making. From its humbling beginnings in 2009 over on Blogger, Points, Miles & Martinis is starting to gain real traction. Readership continues to grow month to month as we continuously strive to provide more useful and interesting content for our readers. Since the last time we mentioned a word about Points, Miles & Martinis our unique page views have doubled. We are proud of the growth yet humbled at the same time.
Amazing how fast we’ve moved up the Technorati rankings in 4 months. Last time we mentioned it, we were tied for #122 in the travel section. Now we are up to #28 and in good company.
We know that only timely, valuable and relevant content will continue to keep you coming back.
The Points, Miles and Martini’s Team Has Grown
To continue the momentum, we’ve recently added Alex to the Points, Miles and Martinis team. You’ll notice a post from him when the “posted by” under the title says Alex vs The Weekly Flyer.
Alex loves to travel. He does it a lot and does it well. He’s logged over 100,000 flight miles for the past 4 years. Alex uses points and miles to power his passion. He has a slightly different approach to travel that The Weekly Flyer. He strives to experience the far reaches of the globe.
He’s already shared with us a few trips among many other things.
- An Arctic Adventure to Barrow Alaska
- 13 Nights in Hawaii at the St Regis Princeville
- Top Ten complimentary upgrades at SPG on award nights
- Preview of his trip to Japan at the Westin Kyoto and Park Hyatt Tokyo
Alex has confessed to being a 2 year Boarding Area lurker, reading the blogs daily and learning so much but not knowing how and where best to contribute. Alex’s lurking past and knowing there are many of you like him out there, has inspired us to launch our next Giveaway.
“Let’s hear from the Lurkers!” Giveaway
As we continue to grow Points, Miles, and Martinis, we want to discover new perspectives to better tailor our content.
- Specifically, we want to hear from you Lurkers (and non-Lurkers)
- We’re asking you to share with us what you’d like to see more and less of here on Points, Miles & Martinis
So we are putting our money where our mouth is and placing a $50 Hyatt Gift card on the line!
Who is a Lurker
You are a frequent reader, but an infrequent commenter on Points, Miles and Martinis.
- One winner will be selected at random
- Submissions will be accepted up until Tuesday, March 12 @ 8 PM EST
How to participate in the Giveaway
Leave a comment on this post with the following information:
- What do you like the most about the blog?
- What do you like the least about the blog?
Candid and constructive responses are greatly appreciated. We want to know how we can do better!
Thanks for reading and participating in our little promotion.