This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Best Western is giving its rewards program members a jump start on their summer vacations with a $50 Best Western Travel Card and 1,000 bonus points. Members must stay three separate stays to earn the $50 gift card. For each stay that is paid with the Best Western Rewards Mastercard, members will receive a bonus 1,000 points. The promotion is running from now through June 3, 2012.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion here
- Stay 3 separate times between April 15th and June 3rd, 2012 at any Best Western® branded hotel worldwide
- Earn a $50 USD Best Western Travel Card
- Earn 1,000 bonus points when you use your Best Western Rewards MasterCard to pay for each of the three stays
Terms And Conditions
- Gift cards are valid through November 1, 2012
- You can see the complete terms and conditions here
I absolutely love hotel gift card promotions. Back in 2010, Hyatt’s $20 gift card promotion with every Hyatt place stay motivated me to stay at a bunch of Hyatt place hotels. Again in 2010, Priority Club offered a $50 gift card for every weekend stay.
Best Western limits this promotion to one $50 gift card and they add incentive with the 1,000 bonus points for card holders.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.