It’s time for another Points, Miles and Martinis happy hour. This time it’s Chilean Wine brought to you from a Marvelous Suite private balcony at the W Santiago in Chile.
Chilean wine over Santiago
Tips for Chilean wine over Santiago
- Select a local (cheap) Chilean wine at El Mundo Del Vino conveniently located on the street floor of the W Santiago
- Open the cork and pour your selection into the Spiegelau wine glasses provided in your room
- Be sure to use a Points, Miles and Martinis cocktail napkin to protect the outdoor furniture. Unlike the room itself, room damage charges can not be paid with SPG points
- Overlook the smog and toast to the natural beauty of the Andes Mountains towering over you
- Rinse and Repeat as necessary
We enjoyed our first bottle around 10AM this morning. “It’s five o’clock somewhere.” I’ll blindly assume since we are 5000 miles away from Chicago that 10AM is probably happy hour at home. What are you having for Happy Hour?