Celebrate your graduate’s hard work with a fee free gift card from American Express. Father’s day is tomorrow and American Express hasn’t forgot fathers either, they have a Father’s Day promotion through 8/15/12 as well.
How To Purchase
- You can purchase the fee free gift cards over at American Express
- Make sure you use promotion code EMGRADCM
Fee Free Gift Card Promotion
Hats off to the new grad! Celebrate the moment and reward their achievement with an American Express Gift Card. They make a great addition to any greeting card.
Terms And Conditions
- Offer code expires on 9/1/12
- Discount is only valid on the Gift Card purchase fee. Shipping and handling fees will apply
- Offer valid through September 1, 2012, and only for web orders on americanexpress.com
- Terms and conditions apply to Gift Cards
- Promotion code intended for user presented with the offer and is not valid on Gift Card purchases made through partner sites
- Purchase must be made via the link provided with offer
- Offers are subject to change without notice. May be used at merchants in the U.S. that accept American Express Cards
- Cannot be used at cruise lines, for recurring billing charges, at casinos, or ATMs
- American Express does not ship Gift Cards to the states of HI and VT
- See additional terms and conditions at americanexpress.com/gift
When Is This Offer Not Good
Saving $3.95 is great, but leaving 1.4% on the table to save such a small amount is not great.
The Big Crumbs website offers 1.4% cash back on gift card purchases. So if you are making a gift card purchase over $300, consider making the purchase through Big Crumbs instead, as the 1.4% cash back will exceed the $3.95 savings.
If you are making a smaller everyday purchase of $25 or $50, consider using the Father’s Day promotion code above to save the $3.95 fee.
- Order an American Express Prepaid Card, Load $200 or More at the Time of Order, and Receive a Complimentary $25 Gift Card. Offer Expires 6/30/12.
- Fee Free Father’s Day gift card