This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Best Western International is offering a free night after only three stays with their summer promotion. In addition, you can win two nights in Hollywood for you and three guests or a $50 gift card.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through the Best Western Summer promotion site
- If not a member, you can join through this link
- Register and stay 3 separate times at any Best Western branded hotel between June 17th and August 19th, 2012
- Earn a free night voucher redeemable at over 4,100 hotels worldwide
- Free night voucher must be redeemed on or before January 31, 2013
- Limit 1 per member
- Official rules
Shake It Up Promotion – Two Nights In Hollywood & $50 Gift Card
In addition they are running a “Shake It Up Summer Sweepstakes!” with Disney Channel. The grand prize winner and three guests will win a two-night vacation to Hollywood to hang out with stars of the Disney Show “Shake It Up”, Bella and Zendaya. And 100 first prize winners will receive a $50 gift card.
- To enter, visit Disney’s “Shake It Up” promotion site between now and August 19.
Terms And Conditions
- No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited
- Open only to persons, who are, as of entry, 8-18 years of age or parent/legal guardian of eligible child, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 U.S. or D.C.
- Sweepstakes starts 12:01 AM (PT) on 6/17/12 and ends 11:59:59 PM (PT) on 8/19/12
- To enter, send on your cell phone the key word “SHAKE” as an SMS text message to the SMS shortcode 347639 (Disney)
- Standard carrier messaging and data charges apply
- Or to enter for free, and for Official Rules, follow instructions on this website. Many will enter. Few will win. Get your parent’s permission before entering.
- Only one entry allowed per person per day
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.