This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta is running an amazing July 4th fare sale to London today. I’m seeing business class tickets to London today for as low as $1,770 all in. This is an amazing discount off of normal business class pricing. This is amazing because you’ll earn a ton of miles and get to fly in business class for a fraction of the normal price. If you want to get in on this sale, make sure you purchase your ticket no later than today, July 4th, 2012.
Business class fares are running as low as $1,770 and coach class fares are running as low as $888 from select cities to London.
- Atlanta, GA (ATL)
- Boston, MA (BOS)
- Chicago-O’Hare, IL (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (DFW)
- Detroit-Wayne County, MI (DTW)
- Houston-Intercontinental, TX (IAH)
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
- Memphis, TN (MEM)
- New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- San Francisco, CA (SFO)
- Washington-Dulles, DC (IAD)
Even though MSP and SLC aren’t listed in the official fare sale. I’m seeing fares at $1,763 for MSP and $1,778 for SLC to LHR. The best part is all Delta operated flights to LHR from a gateway city in the US are operated with Delta’s new business class product. Here are a few sample fares from the Delta fare sale.
Atlanta to London
We found business class tickets from Atlanta to London for only $1,777 all in. You’ll earn 12,632 MQMs for this ticket which will count towards Delta Medallion status.
Los Angeles to London
We found business class tickets from Los Angeles to London for only $1,770 all in. You’ll earn 17,074 MQMs for this ticket which will count towards Delta Medallion status.
Terms And Conditions
- RESTRICTIONS: Fares shown are available at delta.com. Tickets cost $25 more if purchased from Delta over the phone, $35 more at a Delta ticket counter or ticket office, and these amounts are nonrefundable. Tickets are non-transferable. Seats are limited.
- TICKETS: Tickets must be purchased no later than July 4, 2012.
- TRAVEL PERIOD: Travel may begin July 5 – August 12, 2012, all travel must be completed on or before September 12, 2012.
- BLACKOUT DATES: London-Heathrow to Minneapolis: August 8-13, 2012.
- FARE VALIDITY: Fares are valid in the Economy and BusinessElite cabins on Delta and certain SkyTeam partners flights only.
- MINIMUM STAY: Saturday night.
- MAXIMUM STAY: 1 month.
- CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS/CHANGES: Tickets are nonrefundable except in accordance with Delta’s cancellation policy. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or see Ticket Changes for details.
- BAGGAGE CHARGES For BusinessElite:For travel to/from Europe no fee for 2 checked bags. Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Ticket Changes for details.
- BAGGAGE CHARGES For economy: For travel between United States/Canada/PR/U.S. Virgin Islands/ Mexico/Central America/Caribbean/South America (except Brazil) and Europe/North Africa, 80 USD/CAD* or 56 EUR* fee for second checked bag when bags are prepaid during online check-in at delta.com (additional 20 USD/CAD* or 14 EUR *surcharge for the second bag, when checking in via ticket counter, kiosk, or curbside). Allowances subject to size/weight limits. Contact a Delta agent or see Ticket Changes for details. Fees are CAD exit Canada, EUR exit Europe.
- SKYMILES PARTNER OFFERS: SkyMiles partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. SkyMiles partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, see Membership Guide & Program Rules.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Fares, fees, rules, and offers are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
If you were looking for tickets to London this summer or Europe in general, this may be the fare sale you’ve been waiting for.
We are at the half way mark to qualify for Delta Medallion status, where are you towards your goal? Diamond (125k MQMs), Platinum (75k MQMs) and Gold (50k MQM) status may be within reach with just this flight.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.