It’s time for another Points, Miles & Martinis happy hour. We bring you Champagne Diaries and Singapore Slings from aboard Singapore Air flight SQ15. After our long flight in Korean Air Business Class and a quick visit to the Asiana Business Class lounge at Seoul Incheon International Airport, we had to try the signature Singapore Sling once aboard flight SQ15 on the way from Seoul to Singapore.
Trip Report Index
- Atlanta International Terminal and Delta SkyClub
- Korean Air Business Class to Incheon
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Asiana Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Champagne Diaries And Singapore Slings
- Singapore Air Business Class to Singapore
- Singapore Fullerton Bay Hotel Happy Hour
- Singapore International Airport and Singapore Air Business Class Lounge
- Singapore Air Business Class from Singapore
- Seoul Incheon Airport Transfer and Korean Air Business Class Lounge
- Korean Air Business Class from Incheon
How To Make A Singapore Sling
- Dry Gin
- Dom Benedictine
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Topped with Champagne
Champagne Diaries From Singapore Air Flight SQ15
This quote from Rum Diaries about sums up the amount of Champagne we consumed onboard Singapore Air’s flight SQ15 from Seoul to Singapore.
Lotterman: “How much do you drink?”
Paul Kemp: “The upper end of social.”
Once the Champagne started flowing it was hard to stop, especially with an offer from a friendly Singapore Girl that went something like this:
Singapore Girl: Excuse me Mr. Weekly Flyer, I see that your glass is low
Weekly Flyer: Hi, Yes
Singapore Girl: May I pour you some more Champagne
Weekly Flyer: Well, if you insist, thank you
Singapore Girl: It would be my pleasure
Each glass was tastier than the previous one. We must have gone through a little more than half of a bottle by the time we taxied away from the gate.
If Champagne is not your fancy, check out the other notable drinks onboard SQ 15 including the Citrus Royale, Sunrise Breezer, Rumba, Skyhigh, Bloody Mary, Solitare Dreams and the Sweetness in Darkness.
We caught a few hours of sleep and sobered up just in time to make it to Singapore.
This was our first flight on Singapore Air and overall it was an eye-opening experience to see how great their service is first hand. The flight was great, the Champagne was flowing and we enjoyed every moment of it.