This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Delta is offering a promotion for unlimited bonus miles from October 1, 2012 through January 31, 2013. The offer provides an increasing amount of bonus miles depending on the amount of round-trip flights between U.S. and London Heathrow.
Your bonus miles will be awarded for round-trip flights in paid BusinessElite® (J/C/D/I/S fare classes) and certain premium Economy Class paid fares (Y/B/M fare classes).
How To Register
- Register now for the Delta 100,000 Promotion offer for flights between U.S. and London Heathrow
The best part of this promotion is that it offers an unlimited amount of miles depending on the number of flights you take.
- 1st Round Trip will earn 15,000 bonus miles
- 2nd Round Trip will earn 35,000 bonus miles
- 3rd Round Trip will earn 50,000 bonus miles
- All additional Round Trip will earn 50,000 bonus miles
- Must book by January 15, 2013
- Reservations made before October 1, 2012 will not count
Terms And Conditions
- Eligibility: To participate in this worldwide public offer, you must be a new or existing SkyMiles® member and first register at delta.com/london100k by January 15, 2013 (ending 11:59:59 PM, U.S. CST, on 01/15/13); then book and fly between October 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013. Promotional registration is required before taking flight and only tickets purchased on or after October 1, 2012, will qualify for this bonus; existing reservations made prior to October 1, 2012, will not qualify.
- Bonus Offer: Purchase and fly on Delta marketed/operated or KLM marketed/Delta operated nonstop round-trip flights between the U.S. and London/Heathrow in paid BusinessElite® (fare classes J/C/D/S/I on Delta-coded flights and J/C/D/I/Z on KLM-coded flights) or in paid full fare Economy Class (fare classes Y/B/M on Delta- or KLM-coded flights) and earn 15,000 bonus miles on your first round-trip flown flight, 35,000 bonus miles on your second flown round-trip flight, 50,000 bonus miles on your third flown round-trip flight, and 50,000 bonus miles on all subsequent round-trip flights flown. There is no limit to the number of bonus miles that may be earned with this promotion. Travel may originate or terminate in other cities, however bonus miles will be earned as long as travel is on one of the qualified Delta-operated nonstop flights to or from London Heathrow airport. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than Delta or KLM are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles earned with this promotion do not count toward Medallion® or Million Miler(TM) status.
- Travel Period: Travel must be between October 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013. All travel must be completed by January 31, 2013.
- Award Travel: Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets.
- Promotional Fulfillment: Your bonus miles will appear automatically on your SkyMiles statement. Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for credit to appear (January 31, 2013).
- Miscellaneous: All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offers and benefits are subject to change without notice. Bonus miles apply only to the traveling SkyMiles member and do not count toward Medallion or Million Miler status. Certain unpublished fares are not eligible for promotional participation. You may visit delta.com for more details and specific restrictions. This offer cannot be combined with other Delta/SkyTeam® offers.
- Promotional Reference Code: Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97062524.
Make sure to sign up for this promotion if you think there is a chance you may fly to London before the end of January 2013. One flight could mean 15,000 bonus miles and 3 flights could mean as much as 100,000 bonus miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.