This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
US Airways and FedEx have teamed up to help you ship presents this Holiday season. The best part is they are offering bonus miles and significant discounts if you enroll in a FedEx advantage account.
How To Get 250 US Airways Miles And Discounted Shipping
- Enroll in a FedEx shipping advantage shipping account
- Earn 250 Miles when you first use your account
- Plus earn 1 Dividend Mile for every dollar you spend on select FedEx shipping services
- Save up to 26% off shipping with FedEx Express U.S. shipping
- Save up to 20% off shipping with FedEx Express international shipping
- Save up to 12% off shipping with FedEx Ground shipping
Terms And Conditions
- You must create the shipping label online at fedex.com or use one of the approved FedEx electronic shipping solutions which include, but are not limited to, FedEx Ship Manager(R), Passkey, FedEx Ship Manager(R) Enterprise and FedEx(R) QuickShip
- The 5% discount is available for FedEx Priority Overnight(R), FedEx Standard Overnight(R), FedEx 2Day(R), FedEx 2Day(R) A.M., FedEx Express Saver(R), FedEx 1Day(R) Freight, FedEx 2Day(R) Freight, FedEx 3Day(R) Freight, FedEx International Priority(R), FedEx International Priority(R) Freight, FedEx International Economy(R) and FedEx International Economy(R) Freight shipments
- Detailed terms and conditions
If you plan to ship any presents or items this holiday season, consider signing up for a FedEx account that can earn you airline miles. You could earn a 250 bonus from US Airways, 1 mile per dollar spent and a discount on all valid shipments.
Have you used this service yet? Do you plan to ship any presents or other items this Holiday season?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.