This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This year I’m working with the W Atlanta Downtown and Passports with Purpose to offer a chance to win a two weekend night stay in a Wonderful room. Passports for Purpose is a community of travel bloggers founded in 2008 to give back to places where we travelers visit.
In 2011, PWP raised $90,000 to build libraries in Zambia through their partnership with Room to Read. We were proud to partner with the W Atlanta Downtown in 2011 and are grateful they’ve offered such a Wonderful prize again for 2012.
This year, the Passports with Purspose 2012 project goal is to finance water wells in Haiti through Water.org. So check out the awesome travel prizes you could win here and consider donating for your chance to win and to help a good cause.
Two Nights In A Wonderful Room At W Atlanta Downtown
The W Atlanta downtown is offering a complimentary 2 weekend night stay in one of their Wonderful rooms to the winner of the Passports with Purpose raffle. To have a chance to win, simply donate $10 for your chance at this or many other prizes.
- Donate here for your chance to win one of many travel prizes (some links may take a day or two to appear on the donation site, so please continue to check back for additional prizes every day)
- Enter 1 for each entry
- One entry = one 10 dollar donation
- You can donate as many times as you like to increase their changes to win a specific prize
- Separate $10 donations are needed for each prize you would like to win
- The PwP Sweepstakes begins Nov 28, 2011 and ends on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:59PM PST
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries
About The W Atlanta Downtown
The hotel has a great location near downtown and is only minutes away from midtown. At the time the W Atlanta downtown hotel was built in 2009, it was the highest price per room, so the quality is top notch. The hotel has 28 stories, 237 hotel rooms, 76 residences, 10,000 square feet of meeting space, a Bliss Spa and a helipad on top of building. Even with 237 hotel rooms, my business colleagues frequently find this hotel sold out. A fellow Boarding Area blogger, Marshal Jackson, was finally able to get a reservation at this hotel, and shared his best upgrade to a suite ever trip report here. If you are visiting Atlanta and haven’t already made your reservation, I’d highly recommend you reserve as early as possible.
In addition to their rooms they take great pride in their award winning mixologist concept to lead the way in crafted libations and the art of the Southern cocktail.
The W Atlanta Downtown certainly has a lot going on, from helicopter landings on their helipad, to music industry after parties at one of their great bars. Last year they hosted an Avion happy hour launch party at their rooftop WETBAR.
Adrian, a resident mixologist shared “our guests really like the penicillin signature drink”, when they come back “this is one of the first things frequent guests order from us”.
- W Atlanta Downtown Wonderful Room
- BLT Restaurant at W Atlanta Downtown
- Lobby Lounge at W Atlanta Downtown
- W Atlanta Downtown Drink Shop & Lobby Lounge Happy Hour
Prize Terms And Conditions
My sponsor, the W Atlanta Downtown Hotel is offering a 2 night stay in a Wonderful room at their hotel. The W Atlanta Downtown team has really stepped up to support this cause. To the GM, to the Marketing Manager and rest of the W team a big Thank You!
- 2 Night Weekend Stay in a Wonderful room at the W Atlanta Downtown Hotel
- Valid on Weekend Nights
- Expires 12/31/13
- The gift certificate is valid for room and tax only
- Black-out dates may apply, I’ll provide the winner the direct line to book the room
- Guest is responsible for all incidental and gratuity
By supporting Passports with Purpose you can feel good knowing your contribution will go towards water projects in Haiti. You’ll also get a chance to win great travel prizes like the 2 weekend nights at the W Atlanta Downtown hotel, or prizes like the Luxury Weekend in Mumbai from Live From A Lounge’s Luxury or 110,000 Hyatt Gold Passports points from Rick at Loyalty Traveler.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.